The Incubation Centre seeks to support all members to translate innovation into products, processes and services that are commercially viable.
Admission to the Incubation center is open to:
- Faculty and Staff (Current) including Adjunct faculty
- Students (Current and Alumni)
The scope of support will broad-based and covers technologies/ IP developed wholly at the institute or partly through collaborations elsewhere.
- Social Sciences
- Project Manager
- HR Manager
- Project Engineer
- Technical Executive
- Submit an application form to incubation center.
- Screening by Committee (Proposals are examined with attention to financial, technical and social impact parameters)
- Final approval by Incubation committee
- Agreement executed to formally commence incubation.
Incubatees may be offered shared space on a case-by-case basis and will also actively support incubatees with a combination of inputs including
- BRANDING: Incubatees may apply for permission to brand themselves as “ incubated company”.
(i)Engage with incubatees as well as Alumni network to leverage collective knowledge
(iii)Introduction to Investors