Gandhi Vidya Mandir (GVM) the parental organisation of Basic Teachers’ Training College, established by late Sh. Shri Ramsaranji Maharaj (known as Sh. Kanhaiyalal Dugar) on October 2, 1950 in 1190 acre area.
It was the vision of late Swamiji as an embodiment of universal humanism, who with the blood and sweat of many devoted social workers, philanthropists, students and staff, created this epitome of emulative excellence in human endeavour Basic Teachers’ Training College, which was founded on Aug. 9, 1953, offering TTC (Teacher Training Courses), as it then, existed. In 1954, Basic STC replaced this course. The degree course (B.Ed.) was started in 1956, M.Ed. in 1958 and the facility for Ph.D. added in 1968 (Rajasthan University).